A photo cutout is mounted on an acrylic background, cut out by hand, and mounted on a base that will stand vertically. Available in 4x6, 5x7 and 8x10 sizes.
Cutout ornaments are cut from 3.5" x 5" on a white acrylic background and attached to a festive red loop to hang from a tree.
Photo cutouts make excellent gifts.
Shipping is free for dotPhoto Club Members.
How to Order a Photo Cutout
1. Choose your photo and click on the cart button in the lower right. Creating a photo cutout is something of an art, so please choose an obvious subject. In the example below, dotPhoto will cut around the family unless you instruct otherwise. You can use the dotPhoto editing tools to crop a photo down to the subject or subjects you want prior to ordering your cutout. If you want to add a special message on the image, you can use the Text tool in the dotPhoto editing tools. (Access the text tools by clicking on the pencil icon at the bottom.)
2. In the dotPhoto cart, click on the button labeled Choose cards, frames, posters, mugs & more.
3. In the dotPhoto store, click on Photo cutouts.
4. Click on Create Photo Cutout.
5. Choose the size and quantity of the photo cutout you want. In the example below, there are exclamation points next to the 4x6, 5x7 and 8x10 sizes because the resolution of this photo is not high enough to support those sizes without some pixelation. dotPhoto does not guarantee quality if you order low-resolution images. The ornament is slightly smaller and can accepted a smaller image. Note that you can provide instructions to the cutter.
6. Click on the Add to Cart button and the item will appear in your dotPhoto cart. Check out as usual.