A photo cutout is mounted on an acrylic background, cut out by hand, and mounted on a base that will stand vertically. Photo cutouts make excellent gifts.
Shipping is free for dotPhoto Club Members.
How to Order a Photo Cutout
1. Choose your photo and click on the cart button in the lower right. Creating a photo cutout is something of an art, so please choose an obvious subject. In the example below, dotPhoto would cut out the girl and the horse. However, if you supply a photo of 6 people, you will get a cutout of all 6 people. You can use the dotPhoto editing tools to crop a photo down to the subject or subjects you want prior to ordering your cutout. You can also use the Text tool in the dotPhoto editing tools to add a note on the image. (Access the text tools by clicking on the pencil icon at the bottom; do not overwrite the subject that you want to cutout.)
2. In the dotPhoto cart, click on the Visit Store button.
3. In the dotPhoto store, click on Photo cutouts.
4. Click on Create Photo Cutout.
5. Choose the size and quantity of the photo cutout you want. In the example below, there are exclamation points next to the 5x7 and 8x10 sizes because the resolution of this photo is not high enough to support those sizes without pixelation. dotPhoto does not guarantee quality if you order low-resolution images.
6. Click on the Add to Cart button and the item will appear in your dotPhoto cart. Check out as usual.